What is EnerPeel®?
EnerPeel® Medical Device is a new, patented carrier solution which restrains the acid in the peel until it is absorbed into your skin, enhancing its activity for a cleaner and more efficient process.
EnerPeel® means uniform and enhanced absorption of the active ingredients; with two to three-fold improved skin penetration.
Types of Ennerpeel
- EnerPeel® Salicylic Acid
- EnerPeel® Salicylic Acid delivers oil reducing salicylic acid to the skin help heal and reduce acne.
- EnerPeel® TCA 25% and 40%
- EnerPeel® carrier solutions also deliver TCA 25% and 40% for anti-ageing and scar revision.
- EnerPeel® Revised Jessners
- EnerPeel Revised Jessners solutions are a key part of pigmentation reducing clinical treatments, where anti pigment ingredients are transported deep into the skin to calm down excessive pigment production.
- EnerPeel® Eyes and Lips
- A TCA/Lactic acid gel for remodelling the eye and lip areas including the eyelid and eye orbit and around the lip margin. These are the two age defining areas of the face.
- EnerPeel® Mandelic Acid
- EnerPeel® Mandelic Acid is specified for the management of Rosacea and thread veins.
- EnerPeel® MA incorporates a 5% concentration of MSM deep into the skin. MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) has been shown to exhibit significant anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties making it a fantastic new treatment for reddening skin.
- EnerPeel Mandelic also can target veins with impaired function and improve their ability to contract, while not stimulating reddening and erythema.
- The other ingredients within the EnerPeel Mandelic carrier suppress redness. EnerPeel Mandelic is the ideal Summer Peel usable throughout the summer.
How many sessions are required?
Each skin is different and treatment options vary. Come in for a no obligation consultation to discuss your options and treatment plan.