What are Skin Boosters?
Many of our patients are worried about injectables changing their faces. Skin boosters are the new frontier of anti-aging without changing appearance. They ensure a healthy, glowing wrinkle free skin. And it’s only you all the way.
These products provide nutrition and help to your skin from within.
Teosyal® PureSense Redensity [I] is a new concept, which is a compromise between filler and mesotherapy, especially designed to nourish the skin from within and restore density.
Teosyal® PureSense Redensity [I] is an exclusive formula based on a high concentration of hyaluronic acid and a fine selection of ingredients with a proven efficacy on the dermis.
- Dermo-Restructuring complex: 3 antioxidants, 8 amino acids, 2 minerals & vitamin B6.
- Non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid 15mg/ml
- Lidocaine 0,3% (anaesthetic)
Other boosters we use are the RRS Range, SkinkoE and Belotero Revive.
How are Skin Boosters used?
- A session consists of intra or hypodermic micro-injections given with a fine needle of very small quantities of Redensity [I] along the lines of wrinkles and evenly spread over the surface of the whole face. In this way the Redensity [I]’s HA and nutrients arrive at the heart of the skin.
- The injection may be manual, with syringes and needles, but also electronically assisted for more comfort (e.g. Teosyal® Pen).
- A session lasts about 20 minutes.
To us, aesthetics is more than just improved looks. With over a century of experience, we firmly believe in innovation and trusted relationships to provide you with a bespoke treatment solution.
Ask your Healthcare Practitioner for more information or visit merz-aesthetics.co.uk.
What is the downtime?
Effectively delivered boosters lead to tiny bumps on your skin which disappear in about 7 days. These are depots of the product which are absorbed by your skin to deliver the stunning result.
You can carry on with your regular activities immediately after your treatment and must follow your practitioner’s follow up advise.
We can also use cannulas to make a single entry point to minimise bruisnig and downtime
How many sessions are required?
A set of three is recommended at intervals of 3-4 weeks. This can be repeated upto 2-3 times a year if required.